Sunday, February 28, 2010

Street Photos in India

These photos were taken on the street in India. I love taking street photos. There is always so much action in India, that there are about 200 good photographs on every block. Sometimes I would take street photos while riding in a rickshaw.


Photo of a Rickshaw station India. This is an auto repair shop in India.


Photo of an alleyway in Jaipur, India. That is my friend in the red skirt ahead of me. Notice how this Indian man is looking at her butt. Western girls attract a lot of attention from Indian men, even if they are modestly dressed.


Photo of a street vendor in India. This person was selling grains and potatoes and other spices.


Photo of Jaipur street, India. I like this camel!


Photo of an alley in Jaipur India. This entire alley was just filled with bangle stores. In many of the stores they will demonstrate how they make the glass bangles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated. Hvar Island