Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Vila Nova De Milfontes, Portugal

While on my bicycle journey through Portugal I found a quaint little town called Vila Nova De Milfontes. It was so beautiful that I ended up there for about a month, staying in the Casa Amarela guest house.

Photo of the rocky coastline of Portugal


A Sandy Hiking Trail in one of Portugal's Parks


Photo of the Atlantic Ocean in Portugal


Wade trying to be hot, but is wearing homo shorts


Rodent teeth


Mira Village? Is this where all of the Miras live? I guess I should be there!


Photo of a three wheeled car.


An abandoned Ship, shipwrecked, and washed-up on shore in Portugal



Wade is testing his skills as a pirate on the dilapidated ship


Photo of the Ancient Castel (castelo) in Milfontes, Portugal


Photo of the terra cotta roofs and white-washed traditional houses of Portugal


Photo of the fishing boats at dock in a Fishing Village in Portugal


No comments: